Answers to yesterday’s quiz about animal phrases in the Bible.
1. NO – A dog is man’s best friend.
2. YES — Ecclesiastes 9:4 – But he who is joined with all the living has hope, for a living dog is better than a dead lion.
3. YES — Proverbs 28:15 – Like a roaring lion or a charging bear is a wicked ruler over a poor people.
4. YES — Job 6:5 – Does the wild donkey bray when he has grass, or the ox low over his fodder?
5. NO — A dog has so many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue.
6. YES — Proverbs 6:6 – Go to the ant, O sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise.
7. YES — Psalm 42:1 – As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God.
8.YES — Amos 6:2 – Do horses run on rocks? Does one plow there with oxen?
9. YES — 1 Samuel 24:14 – After whom has the king of Israel come out? After whom do you pursue? After a dead dog! After a flea!
10. NO — A bird does not sing because it has an answer but because it has a song.