Your kids might THINK they know about the animals in the Bible, but how well can your family do this quiz?
Are these phrases in the Bible or not in the Bible? Underline the phrases that are in God’s Word. I will post the answers tomorrow.
1. A dog is man’s best friend.
2. A living dog is better than a dead lion.
3. Like a roaring lion or a charging bear is a wicked ruler over a poor people.
4. Does the wild donkey bray when he has grass, or the ox low over his fodder?
5. A dog has so many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue.
6. Go to the ant, O sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise
7. As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God.
8. Do horses run on rocks?
9. After whom do you pursue? After a dead dog? After a flea?
10. A bird does not sing because it has an answer but because it has a song.