Here’s a fun Christmas song quiz (some are carols, some aren’t) to do with your family this Christmas. I usually post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays – but thought this might be a fun activity for your family as you trim the tree or sit in Christmas-shopping traffic.
This is not original with me, but was filed in my folder of games and quizzes I’ve played at parties over the years. I’m not sure anyone knows the originator, but I take no credit for it.
See how well you and your family can do! (I will post the answers on Tuesday.)
1. Exclamation, member of the round table with missing areas.
2. Boulder of the thinking metal spheres.
3. Vehicular homicide was committed on dad’s mom by a precipitous darling
4. Wanted in December: top forward incisors.
5. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
6. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
7. Punch out the passages
8. Cup-shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element
9. Exclamations. Small Israeli urban city.
10. Far off in a hay bin.
11. Kong, Lear, and Cole – that’s us!
12. Duodecimal enumeration of the passage of the yuletide season
13. Leave the broadcast from an elevation
14. Our fervent hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your yuletide season.
15. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
16. As the guardians of the woody animals protected by their charges in the dark hours
17. I beheld a trio of nautical vessels moving in this direction.
18. Jubilation to the entire terrestrial globe.
19. Do you perceive the same vibrations that stimulate my auditory sense organs?
20. Parent was observed osculating a red-coated unshaven teamster.
21. May the deity bestow an absence of fatigue to mild male humans
22. An event that arrived on a cloudless watching hour.