A big trend in our world right now is decluttering your house – thanks to a petite woman from Japan. So … maybe that means you’re getting rid of some of your old, scratched-up cookie sheets. Or, you could recycle them … and bring joy to your kids!
Here’s my contribution to decluttering … a great new use for an old baking pan.
*One pan (or more if you’re doing this for your ministry or have several children)
*Verses printed out on the computer
*A roll of magnetic tape
- Print out the verse.
- Cut out the individual words.
- Attach the words to the magnetic tape. (You may need to cut the tape from the roll and put it under something heavy for several hours or overnight – otherwise, it can curl up and the magnets would lay flat enough to stick.)
- Cut the words from the tape so each is an individual magnet.
- Mix them up on the cookie sheet.
- Challenge the kids to put them in the right order.
Kids enjoy maneuvering the words and putting the verse in order.